**RELIGIOUS** UPLIFTING MESSAGE

RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/11/08 12:02 am, edited 5/11/08 12:29 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I have watched this man just one other time on tv.. and I cried.  I cried because he has an excellent *message* and he inspired me.  I saw him on tv again today.. and cried again.  I looked him up online and want to share his *message*.  Please take the time and watch if you can.  If you don't have time to watch it all.. move the play button to about half way to where he speaks..  and I hope you get out of it as much as I did.   btw.. he's nondenomination(sp) if that matters.. it doesn't to me.. I just know he has a very good message that he's telling.  http://joelosteen.lakewood.cc/site/PageServer?pagename=JOM_g obig_video hugsss, Rhonda

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Christine B.
on 5/11/08 1:44 am - Ozark, MO
Hi Rhonda, I have been reading your messages recently. They are wonderful. You seem to be a kind and caring person. Today, I am 74 days sober! I am so happy to be on the path toward recovery. Thank you for your thoughts and inspiration. Christine B
RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/11/08 9:18 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thank YOU Christine I'm glad you are taking from them what you can.  I also love them.. they help me also.. if you ever get the chance to get the book A DAY AT A TIME.. I highly recommend it.  But then.. perhaps no need if you just come here and read. so please, KEEP COMING BACK! CONGRATULATIONS on 74 days..  that is AWESOME.   just do tomorrow.. what you did today!!

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

marieh
on 5/12/08 9:44 pm - So. Easton, MA
Joel Osteen has a whole ministry out there! I used to be on his daily email for inspiration. Many of the email**** home. :) Marie

RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/12/08 9:57 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

good morning Marie..  I do love his message.. I want to go back on his website and watch some of the others.  He's very inspitational.. and as you said.. they hit home and I usually end up crying.. just from happiness I think. hugsss

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views