MORNING!!!

PittsburghCutie
on 5/7/08 11:57 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning everybody! Today is a great day to be sober! I am 104 days sober today and life is good!

Thank God for Campral. It is helping me tremendously. Thank God for my home group! I do need a new sponsor, but we won't talk about that.

Just for today, I will remain open minded, upbeat, honest, loving, respectful, caring, and open to suggestion.

God, grant me the serenity, to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference...AMEN!

One thing I constantly remind myself of...Basic text clearly says, 3 places I will end up if I pick up--jails, institutions or death. I've been to jail and institutions, I'm not trying to visit death....TODAY!

Even tho the weather is ****ty, it's a good day to be clean.

Have a great day everybody!!!
K.I.S.S.(KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!)

Liz
Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
marieh
on 5/8/08 10:15 am - So. Easton, MA
Liz,   I LOVE your positive attitude!!! I totally agree with it!! Every day I wake up on THIS side of the dirt is a GREAT day...no matter how crappy it might turn out. :D  CONGRATS ON 104!!!  BIG HUGS, Marie

Patricia R.
on 5/8/08 10:49 am - Perry, MI
I wish I could get positive about my sobriety, like you are.  I have a really **** poor attitude about my sobriety right now, and could take it or leave it.  Could you bottle your positive vibes and send them across the state to me dear? Hey, are you a Penguins fan?  My nephew is rooting for our Flyers big time.  I am wearing his jersey to work tomorrow. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

pokeybooth
on 5/8/08 12:31 pm - bossier city, LA
Congrats on the 104 days. Keep up the good work. I know that sobriety has really improved the quality of my life and I Pray it will do the same for you..
RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/8/08 1:06 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
awesome Liz. isn't LIFE nicer without all the drama that alcohol brings into it.  And all a matter of CHOICE.. glad you chose to be open minded, upbeat, honest, loving, respectful, caring and open to suggestions today i bet you even made people smile today.. besides myself oh yeah.. a person shared this on another board.. and I LOVE IT.. "God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change,
the courage to change the person I can,  and the wisdom to know that one and only person is ME. "

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Curious G.
on 5/8/08 8:25 pm - Peachtree City, GA
It's so nice to see you doing so well!  Kudos to you!' Keep doing that next right thing girlie - you'll be better than fine! Big hugs, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views