New Here

Michelle S.
on 5/6/08 11:04 am - Burkburnett, TX

Good Evening All,

This is my first time posting here, but after being at the TMB confrence in Dallas this weekend, and listening to Ramone and a few others speak about addiction I thought I should pop in over here and say hello.  Actually Ramone suggested it and I follow up.  I will be 19 years clean from alcohol and drugs in July and a year from Food in August.  This is a wonderful life that God has given me and I thank him every day.  I will be around more often now that I know you are all here. 

Michelle

RHONDA FROM KY
on 5/6/08 9:57 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Hi Michelle.. welcome to the Board.   So happy to meet another person who is recovered from alcohol/drugs.  I have been free of alcohol since 11-18-06.  I have become very close and spiritual with God.. and actually see his blessings working in my life.  I am so grateful and HAPPY I look forward to reading your posts    RHONDA

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Curious G.
on 5/6/08 9:59 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Howdy and WELCOME from one Michelle to another! I'm so happy to see another person staying sober one day at a time on this board!  I look forward to hearing about your experience strength and hope! hugs, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views