screaming mad help

Rainsunbow
on 4/28/08 11:37 am
Well that definately gives me a different outlook on AA Telbereth.  Maybe I will try a group.  Right at the moment I have no urge to drink, almost like it sounds disgusting.  But, I am sure another time will come when I do want a beer. i love beer.  I live in the deep south, i was raised in the north where there was a lot more liberal thinking. so finding a group for me might be hard, I'm not sure where you live, but lets put it this way, no one talks to us in our neighborhood because we don't attend church.  We are out casts.  I sure do love mother nature, not that she a person, but just earth, trees, mountains, and everything, i could use that, because it is definately bigger than me.  And, i would never think that anything revolves around me, so maybe I could attend AA.  We'll see.  Thanks your post helped a lot Leigh
RHONDA FROM KY
on 4/29/08 1:29 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
awesome.. I'm glad Telberth's post was able to help.  That is why we all need each other here.. and she is right.  Everyone draws on whatever they choose to be their Higherpower.. and mother nature.. earth.. great spirits kinda like Native Americans believed.. are all wonderful.   I know some in the group just draws on the group to be their Higherpower.  What they cannot do alone.. the *group* can do.  Keep us posted

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views