screaming mad help

Rainsunbow
on 4/24/08 3:29 am
im really haveing problems, some one post some thing i don't care what it is, i need someone to talk to
Dakota Mom
on 4/24/08 3:40 am - Montgomery, AL
Let's talk!
Rainsunbow
on 4/24/08 3:41 am
some body help come on, your veiw in, i need support
Dakota Mom
on 4/24/08 3:43 am - Montgomery, AL

Hey hun? I am here....let's talk! You can PM me.

Lisa Gotro
on 4/24/08 6:22 am - Fosters, AL
Gail, I tried to PM you, but the option is not there? I MISSED you on Saturday..........

Lisa Gotro

RNY: 11/04/04 -123

Dakota Mom
on 4/24/08 10:26 am - Montgomery, AL
I hate I missed going and seeing you as well but I have been having a rough time with my skin. I thought it be best that I sit one out and stay out of the sun. Thanks for letting me know about the PM option on my account. I can't figure out how to turn it back on though.
marieh
on 4/24/08 5:04 am - So. Easton, MA
Hi!!  I just logged on to see your emails for help. I hope everything is ok as I didn't see any replies to DakotaMom. I'll say a prayer for your and your childs safety.  Please keep posting here! Marie

Rainsunbow
on 4/24/08 9:19 am
Everything is fine, i over reacted.  I don't know how but the cops got all involved.  Becareful what you say on here, i just needed someone to talk to, and now my whole family is in shambles
Dakota Mom
on 4/24/08 10:21 am - Montgomery, AL
Leigh, I am so sorry you had such a bad day.  I am keeping you in my thoughts  and  prayers that everything works out for you and your family.  Life is precious and sometimes we hit rough spots but remember, they are just spots. 
RHONDA FROM KY
on 4/24/08 10:33 am, edited 4/24/08 10:35 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
you will be in my prayers hun..  dont' be too *afraid* to talk to them.. they only want to help you. here is the Serenity Prayer.. and I OFTEN repeat this first paragraph whenever I am struggling.  It really has helped me many many times.  Feel free to borrow it as often as you need it.. http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/special/serenity.html

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views