A Quote for Today

RHONDA FROM KY
on 3/26/08 9:16 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
March 27 Reflection for the Day from A Day At A Time "Storing up grievances is not only a waste of time, but a waste of life that could be lived to greater satisfaction. If I keep a ledger of "oppressions and indignities," I'm only restoring them to painful reality. "The horror of that moment," the King said, " I shall never, never forget." "You will though," said the Queen,"if you don't make a memorandum of it." (Lewis Carroll ~ Through The Looking Glass) AM I KEEPING A SECRET STOREHOUSE FOR THE WRECKAGE OF MY PAST? Today I Pray God Keep me from harboring the sludge from the past - grievances, annoyances, grudges, oppressions, wrongs, injustices, put-downs, slights, hurts. They will nag at me and consume my time in rehashing what I "might have said" or done until I face each one, name the emotion it produced in me, settle it as best I can - and forget it. May I empty my storehouse of old grievances. Today I will Remember Don't rattle old bones. Morning peeps

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

jillysue
on 3/27/08 6:41 am - Northern, MI
Love the new pic! "Don't rattle old bones", I absolutely love it. We have been forgiven for the wreckage of our past.  Thanks much!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

RHONDA FROM KY
on 3/27/08 11:49 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Amen

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views