Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/19/08 9:49 pm - Houston, TX
Happy Friday Eve.. Today I am grateful..  For reality..  That I am finally understanding things in my life..  That I know a little more than yesterday.. For the people that keep me sane.. I love you.. That I know in the long run and short term that I am the one that has to live with my choices..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
RHONDA FROM KY
on 3/19/08 10:05 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
today I'm grateful for.. my sobriety.. God in my life.. that Dan and I are able to part still knowing that we care for each other.. and wish each other the best that life has to offer.   for my friends that I will be sharing time with this weekend in Gatlinburg, to help get me thru this sad point.. hugsss

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Slimmer Barb
on 3/20/08 1:43 am - Show Me State, MO
I didn't know you were going to Gatlinburg.  I thought you were totally against going this year.  What changed?  I hope you have a BLAST......I want pucs and all the scoop when you get back :kiss:
RHONDA FROM KY
on 3/20/08 1:48 am, edited 3/20/08 1:49 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I am going this weekend.. leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday.  Dawn is taking her kids (Easter break) and Annie.. they invited me (last minute deal.. probably knowing I needed to get away).  I believe the Single's Board is going the following weekend, but not sure on that.  Don't quote me..  and YOU will see pics (not pucs)

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Slimmer Barb
on 3/20/08 1:56 am - Show Me State, MO
Oh you are funny.........my finger slipped so send me pucs or pics whatever you have :lol: I would love to meet Dawn and Annie and of course see you My Sweet friend.......r u staying in one of the cabins?  You do need to get away it will be good for you!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 3/20/08 1:58 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
yes.. do you wanna come 

Slimmer Barb
on 3/20/08 2:01 am - Show Me State, MO
So nice of you...I wasn't inviting myself..honest.  It is a 13 hour trip from KC so no I wouldn't want to do that trip by myself. I do hope we can get together this summer and raise a little HEll...just a little. :kiss:  Have fun!!!! :secret: thank you for the invite
RHONDA FROM KY
on 3/20/08 2:06 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
it really wasn't *my trip* to invite .. but for YOU.. I would risk the punishment I really wouldn't mind it from my babies momma anyways.. we will for sure get together for a trip this summer.. PLAN IT

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views