Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/6/08 8:19 pm - Houston, TX

Good Morning OH’ers.. IT’S FRIDAY ! ! ! !

Today I am grateful..

That I am able to live with my actions..

That I have love to give..

For special people in my life although I try to push you away sometime you still hang around.. I love you so much..

For the raisings I was given..

For my mom who raised four BAD @SS boys on her own..

Keeping the raising theme.. I want to post a long Movie quote this week..

It is from the movie Antwone Fisher.. When I read it I am reminded of my Grandparents.. I miss them so much..

Who Will Cry for the Little Boy by Antwone Fisher "Who will cry for the little boy, lost and all alone? Who will cry for the little boy, abandoned without his own? Who will cry for the little boy? He cried himself to sleep. Who will cry for the little boy? He never had for keeps. Who will cry for the little boy? He walked the burning sand. Who will cry for the little boy? The boy inside the man. Who will cry for the little boy? Who knows well hurt and pain. Who will cry for the little boy? He died and died again. Who will cry for the little boy? A good boy he tried to be. Who will cry for the little boy, who cries inside of me?"

Song of the week

Hurt by Johnny Cash

I hurt myself today, to see if i still feel, I focus on the pain, the only thing thats real, The needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting, try to kill it all away, but I remember everything, (Chorus) what have I become, my sweetest friend, everyone i know, goes away in the end, and you could have it all, my empire of dirt, I will let you down, I will make you hurt, I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liars chair, full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair, beneath the stains of time, the feelings disappear, you are someone else, I am still right here, What have I become, my sweetest friend, everyone I know, goes away in the end, and you could have it all, my empire of dirt, I will let you down, I will make you hurt,.

if I could start agian,

a million miles away, I will keep myself, I would find a way,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
lilchickad
on 3/6/08 9:18 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
for... my children who are the best being able to pay our bills, inspite of me that it is friday, and this weekend will be a funfilled one with lots of soccer and fun times with friends my sister who is there for me always, whether I'm happy, sad, or somewhere in between...I love her so much!!! the internet, because without it, I would not have the husband I do :)
Daniel J.
on 3/7/08 3:08 am - Alexandria, KY

Who Will Cry for the Little Boy by Antwone Fisher "Who will cry for the little boy, lost and all alone? NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy, abandoned without his own? NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy? He cried himself to sleep. NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy? He never had for keeps. NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy? He walked the burning sand. NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy? The boy inside the man. NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy? Who knows well hurt and pain. NOBODY   Who will cry for the little boy? He died and died again. NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy? A good boy he tried to be. NOBODY Who will cry for the little boy, who cries inside of me?" NOT ONE PERSON FOR VERY LONG 

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views