need to vent

sandra711
on 2/27/08 11:36 pm, edited 2/27/08 11:38 pm - central village, CT
hello everyone just before  i start i want to thank you for all my response i received for joining this forum. Now to my issue that after a lot of fighting and blaming everyone i finally let god handle it and i feel better anyways i am currently on ct state medicaid and have been seeing my surgeon all my appts. etc. etc. dr. says possibly a may or june date i was so siked. then i get news that the wonderful state of ct decided to go with a totally different insurance co and of course my dr. doesn't take it. UGH! UGH! UGH! after all my crying ready to give up you know my old addictive behaviors and and eat everything in sight i calmed down and found another surgeon in the state that accepts my ins. but i have to just about start over. sucks right. i accepted this and feel better because they aren't saying noway never im just alittle delayed i should be greatful that i can still have the surgery because i know there is alot of people without ins. or money to have this oppurtunity. that are still suffering with obesity (i hate that word) like our fellow addicts we need to include them in our prayers. well anyways i vented and again feel greatful for my life and all the positive things that have come from living sober.  Thanx for listening luv ya guys.

Patricia R.
on 2/28/08 12:34 pm - Perry, MI
Oh Sandra, I understand how frustrating that can be to be delayed and to have to change doctors.  I am part of the PA board, and have seen plenty of patients delayed by such events.  These are bumps in the road, as you are just delayed, not denied.  Take a few deep breaths, and meditate on the reality that you will have the surgery, in God's time.   Hang in there.   Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views