Good week.....

marieh
on 2/16/08 5:49 am - So. Easton, MA
This week (and continuing so far) I have NO****ched or visited Food Network online!  I'm doing much better with not baking or cooking constantly,. Though I DO have a pot of sauce on simmer right now, it'll last several days and I'm getting much better about not making 18 things at once. I've walked a few miles this week too, and plan on doing two more today.  Gotta love those NSV's!! :D  How's eveyrone doing on this fine holiday weekend? Marie

Patricia R.
on 2/16/08 8:57 am - Perry, MI
Hi Marie, My week was better than last.  My psychiatrist upped my Abilify, and I am feeling much more stable.  I worked the whole week, and started working at the hospital again, my first time back since my surgery.   My food has been off, which is causing my weight to stay stalled.  I have not had my period since Thanksgiving, and I am frustrated by that.  I want to either be done menopause, or get my period regularly.  This in between crap is nuts.  I get the munchies when I am PMSing.  I just never know when that is anymore.   Last night I ate something I absolutely should not have.  It made me sick and tired.  I was just craving it, and had remembered it a certain way, but it was not as good as I remembered. Anywho, all in all, it has been a better week none the less. I have off on Monday, and have three doctor's appointments.  One for my B12 shot, one to get a filling in a cavity, and one with my podiatrist to get the CT scan results of my foot.  Have a great weekend. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 2/18/08 2:43 am - So. Easton, MA
Hey Trish, I'm glad the week got better for you!  I saw my shrink this morning and realized I managed to NOT use my credit card for a week! (other than a mini-emergency)  I feel GREAT about that. I've now got to dig myself out of debt and live my life on a cash only basis as best I can.  You've said you're going through something similar...can I ask how you come to grips with over-spending? I think for me it's just the same as alcohol. I know you've said to work the steps with this just as I did with the alcohol, but this doesn't SEEM as threatening...it is, just in other ways than alcohol. I know I can be addicted to anything...I'm an addict...Either way, this is going to take me some time to dig out of debt, but I'm committed to it. I'm so glad you had a better week!! Thanks for the call!! Hugs, Marie

Patricia R.
on 2/18/08 3:08 am - Perry, MI
Marie, I attended one Debtors Anonymous meeting, and would like to go back someday.  My debts are really bad, and I just cut up the credit cards and really curtailed my spending.  I also went into debt management, where I pay the debt management company instead of my creditors for most of the cards.  I am currently getting the paperwork together to declare bankruptcy because I can't handle it anymore.   Hang in there. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 2/17/08 2:34 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Awesome Marie.. glad you have had a good week.  I hope it only gets better.. this month has been hard and stressful for me.. please keep me in your prayers! hugggg

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

marieh
on 2/17/08 8:14 pm - So. Easton, MA
Hey Rhonda, I hope things get easier for you! If I can help (besides prayers) just give a yell!! Hugs, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views