Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/14/08 8:47 pm - Houston, TX

IT'S FRIDAY! ! !  Today I am grateful.. That I am off today.. I am going to post and go back to sleep.. Good night.. LOL That I am comfortable in my skin.. For being okay.. That I have people in my life that are still there inspite  of my lack of effort to keep them there.. That I am not him.. SONG OF THE WEEK.. Big Blue Sea ©1998 shockorama music pub. / music & lyrics by Bob Schneider 

Woke up in a stupor Guess it's time to face the pooper Sometimes I feel like superman Sometimes I’m just recuperating

My mind is twisting in its cage My head feels like a twenty gage I hope it's just a passing stage My hearts not red it's beige

And its days like this that burn me Turn me inside out and learn me Not to tell you anything I think I know I think I’ll tell you all that I know I know I don't want to be alone I want to be a stone Sink to the bottom of the ocean  lie there till I’m gone

I tried to tell you all about it I thought you might've heard I doubt it Everyday’s a funeral And everyday's a waste I know

I'm cutting out I’m feeling lost I've lost my mind I’m Mr. Frost I've collected all the evidence I'm off the edge I’m on the fence

And its days like this that burn me Turn me inside out and learn me Not to tell you anything I think I know I know I want to go with the flow I wanna go home I want to be a stone Sink to the bottom of the ocean  lie around until I’m gone At the bottom of the big blue sea Just you and me

I know I’ll never know nobody  Better than I know myself But I can't even figure out Just what the hell I’m all about

I'm sinking, I’m swimming no wait a minute I'm thinking I’m drowning no I’m not kidding I believe I just might make it Sometimes I do sometimes I fake it

And it's days like this that burn me Turn me inside out and learn me Not to tell you anything I think I’ll tell you all I know Know I don't want to be alone I wanna go home I want to be a stone Sink to the bottom of the ocean  lie around with you until I die At the bottom of the big blue sea Just you and me

Anywhere and everywhere Made up my mind it's getting weird It's queer to think it might not  Get much better than today I fear I won't ever know true happiness  I tried so hard I did my best But my best just wasn't good enough I swear to god I hate this stuff

MOVIE QUOTE OF THE WEEK..

"HIM DOWNSTAIRS"  BERNIE MACK IN THE KINGS OF COMEDY 

Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety