Saw Dr. Hess today!!

marieh
on 2/8/08 4:45 am - So. Easton, MA
I'm down 50 from his records....58 from the day after surgery! I'm noticing good and bad things. I can wear a 16" necklace now, as before I needed an 18" minimum. My pants are a 16... tops are a size Large for the most part!!  Negatively, I've got friends and family telling me they're jealous of my losses. This makes me feel guilty as they're struggling and feeling like they're getting nowhere. Did anyone else feel guilty for doing the right thing? Dr. H said I chose this because my health was deteriorating. The weight loss is a bonus, but we did this to keep waking up on the right side of the dirt! I feel like screaming HEY I WAS HALF DEAD AND DIDN'T WANT TO FINISH!! Jeez...maybe their intentions were good as a compliment, but it sure felt like a slap.  I booked a stress test with my cardiologist. Because of my foot surgery he said we can do it w/out the dreadmill. I'm trying to figure out how to do the stress test without hte stress?? :) Works for me! Marie

Patricia R.
on 2/9/08 10:16 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on your progress and success.  You have worked really hard and deserve your achievements.  Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views