Anyone heard of the Lenair Technique?

piper
on 1/30/08 3:26 am
I was wondering if anyone heard of the Lenair Center ? www.lenair.com They treat addictions thru energy healing.  They claim to "cure" alcoholism in three sessions. Thought I would get some feedback from all of you folks who seem to be very well informed. Has anyone had the treatment and if so what was your outcome?  thanks piper
Patricia R.
on 1/30/08 4:37 am - Perry, MI
I never heard of it.  After reading the website, I am skeptical of it, because it delves into occultish type practices.  The fee is kind of high as well.   I will stick with my 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and encourage others to do the same. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

piper
on 1/30/08 5:25 am
Hi Trish - what was it that made you think of the occult? .....interesting. I have been attending AA  almost everyday for a week. I have to say that it helps me during the part of the day that I am the most vunerable. I go to a meeting right after work, which is when I usually go to the liqour store. So in that way its change the pattern of my habits. Noone has approached me yet....is that usual. Noone really talks to me but I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb as a newbie. thanks piper
Patricia R.
on 1/30/08 6:12 am - Perry, MI
Hi Piper, The part that seems occultish was the part where your addiction talks through the woman doing the treatment.  Sounded like channeling to me. When I go to meetings, I stick out my hand and say "Hi, I am Trish, and I am new to this meeting.  Can I get your phone number in case I need help?"  Even after 18 years in program, I am still new to some meetings and like to introduce myself.  Even oldtimers can feel new at times.  Just walk up to people and introduce yourself and ask for phone numbers.  Tell them you are new and need help.  It is my responsibility to reach out and ask for help.   Good luck, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views