Better tonight

Patricia R.
on 1/27/08 8:57 am - Perry, MI
Hi there, I am in a much better place tonight.  I watch a Christian TV preacher, and his message today was just what I needed to hear.  It helped me reframe my thinking about my relationship with God, which ties into the 2nd and 3rd steps.   In the meantime, my abdomen is feeling a whole lot better, but my foot is killing me.  Go figure.  I hope to get my CT scan scheduled for this week, so the doctor can diagnose and treat me.  I took a walk with my sis-in-law, because we had beautiful weather today, and I thought it couldn't hurt to walk a mile.  Duh!!!!!  So, I just wanted to check in and let you know I got my head out of my a**. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 1/27/08 10:21 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
 funny how much clearer we can see when we remove our head from there... glad you are better Trish..  is the CT scan on your abdomen.. or foot.. ?? guess I need to go back and read the other post.. you may have said more there.  But keep us posted.. you sound like your in better spirits.. glad the message came across to YOU!! hugsss, Rhonda
Patricia R.
on 1/27/08 10:34 am - Perry, MI
Thanks Rhonda, The CT is for my foot.  I hurt it in the car accident this past summer, and it has gotten worse as time goes by.  Doc is not sure what's wrong yet.  So, like a dummy, I took a mile long walk.   Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 1/28/08 3:18 am - So. Easton, MA
Hey Trish!!  Glad to hear you're feeling so much better!!  I haven't gotten off my a$$ to exercise in WEEKS...and right now I don't really care. There IS the small issue of stitches, but hey! LOL... I'm glad you got up and out into fresh air for some time with your SIL! :) Glad you're on your way to feeling better! Hugs, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views