I have HAD it!

marieh
on 1/26/08 2:15 am - So. Easton, MA

Since giving up booze, as many of you know, I got 'hooked' on seduction, domination and kink. The man I most recently had my sessions with (who of course, "claimed" to be IN love with me), was told by me we could be friends only. NO teasing online. Since I am not the type to deal with online hype, I didnt' want just online. I could very easily tempt fate and shred that ******* w/out sexing him, but HE kept saying he couldnt' deal with seeing me and not having me in his life completely.  Long story short (I know, too late...sorry) he was told last week if he kept teasing me with how things were in the past, I'd put him on ignore. It was put up or shut up time. I find out from my cousin who introduced us, that he'd emailed her and was piggishly  suggestive to her.  Can we say I am done? He can't be friends with me w/out a safe behind his screen line of b.s. that only ends up hurting me. No more.  I put him on ignore (all the names I know of) and deleted him from my email. Cut my losses and walk time. His loss...I've gained my self-respect back. THAT is priceless.   How is everyone doing today? Going to meetings? Calling a friend? POSTING HERE?  :D  (and thanks everyone, for being here!!)

Marie

Patricia R.
on 1/26/08 4:39 am - Perry, MI
Marie, I am proud of you.  You are taking a stand for your emotional and mental well being, and you should be proud of being able to cut him out of your life for good. I am laying low, due to the pain.  It subsides when I rest, and take it easy.  When I get up and move around a lot, or drive a lot, it comes back.  Hopefully, R&R will heal me. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Telbereth
on 1/26/08 1:57 pm - SW , MO
Congrats to You.  Best of Luck in thrawting (sp?) his attempts to breach your personal firewalls.
Beginning My Real Life

A Work in Progress

RHONDA FROM KY
on 1/27/08 10:32 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Hope you are well today.. I know sometimes I say things and change my mind a minute later and that's okay... we are human and can do that.  So does a girl at work.  Last week she called two men and a truck for a price on moving out of her boyfriends house.  Two days later.. she's in love again..  we are odd creatures..  Just know that whatever you decide.. we will support YOU.  Mnd you we will want whats best for you, but we will support you no matter what!!    And right now.. I think it's awesome that you are able to place what you know is better for YOU before what YOU want. Seems like we are both growing a little
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views