Pain: Physical and Emotional

Patricia R.
on 1/25/08 2:03 pm - Perry, MI
Okay, so I fell into an emotional funk Friday with the wedding anniversary crap and all that goes with that annually.  That was not the worst, the worst is my physical pain I have been having for two days now.  As you know, I had hernia surgery almost six weeks ago.  Since dinner time on Thursday, I have been having a stabbing/pulling pain in my abdomen in the area where I had my hernia surgery.  I think it is from getting in and out of my car a lot on Thursday, as I drove my brother to a lot of appointments, as he is pretty crippled.  I did not lift him at all, but got in and out of my car a lot more than usual.  So, I am thinking, if I still have a lot of pain on Saturday, I might have to call my surgeon.  I am going to try to take it easy first.   As a result, I did not make my meeting tonight.  I just crashed on my couch, and slept.   Have a great day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 1/25/08 9:27 pm - So. Easton, MA
Trish, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know! I use this board as my meeting, and all of the posters on here have helped me immensely!  If you need to talk, just call!! Hugs, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views