I don't know..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 1/22/08 2:03 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
that's my thing.. I'm thinking I don't have to go to a meeting cuz I DON'T wanna drink.  And before when Dan and I would go.. and if I slack.. he thinks he can slack.. but he relapses.  You know how they tell you sometimes to make a rehab facility one of your meetings so you'll know where you can always go.. I got that picture of where I can go when watching Dan drink Saturday.  And I DON'T want to go there. I was kinda proud that I was able to pour his vodkie down the sink and didn't even think that I wanted to take a swig of it.. I was pretty disgusted by it actually.  Altho.. I know I'm not done.. and I do need to go cuz I was wanting to grow spiritually out of this.. but  I haven't.. thanks for the Prayers
marieh
on 1/22/08 2:14 am - So. Easton, MA
I disagree with one thing hon! You HAVE grown out of this. You know your strengths, and your weaknesses, and what you DON"T want for yourself. I really pray he will do okay.  I know that I'll completely avoid situations that will put me in the path of my drug of choice. What worked for me (being scared, a hermit and chicken ****) might not work for him or you or anyone else.  You are doing what YOU need to do for YOU to make this work....:)  MORE power to you! Hugs, Marie

Patricia R.
on 1/22/08 10:54 am - Perry, MI
Rhonda, You are growing out of this, and don't believe otherwise.  You are learning things about yourself from it, and that is growth.  Being able to dump his booze and not be tempted is growth.  Seeing his drinking behavior and not wanting to drink from the sight of it is growth.  Don't sell yourself short.   Try to make a meeting regardless of how you feel.  You need the support of sober people to counterbalance the insanity that is going on in your head at this time.   Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Wanette_Langford
on 1/25/08 4:48 am - greenback, TN
((((((Rhonda)))))) You know I am here if you need me.  I think you have mine and Martin's phone number but if you don't just let me know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views