? for the shrinking dawg ?

matt
on 1/17/08 11:45 am - fairfield, CA
I read this addiction post everyday and am cerious why you dont lend help to anyones post  with a reply and just post your greatfull posts ? poeple come here for help and maybe you could reach out? I am not very active here but I dont post about myself everyday.
Patricia R.
on 1/17/08 4:04 pm - Perry, MI
Hijack, I appreciate the gratitude lists each day.  As an alcoholic, I tend to forget to be grateful for the little things.  I should be replying to his list each day, but don't.  He is helping the group by starting a gratitude thread each day.  We should be replying with our own list.   Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Curious G.
on 1/17/08 10:22 pm - Peachtree City, GA
We all have unique gifts that we offer.  Some help in different ways.  That is a personal choice, but the flavor or effort does not dilute the value of the contribution.  I like being reminded to be grateful - especially cuz I get wrapped up in my sh** so much.  I find the gratitude posts a positive contribution to my life. What's goin on with you Matt?  Haven't heard from you in a while.  Are you doing ok? love and light, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views