Lortab

psfaloon
on 1/8/08 6:53 am
I am taking Lortab elix for 12 weeks, and I think I am addicted to it, any one else had this problem?  I get so sick when I don't take it, and I am in so much pain.  I had RNY 10/17/2007.  Please help me stop! Stephanie
Patricia R.
on 1/8/08 12:06 pm - Perry, MI
Stephanie, Talk to your doctor and ask for help getting off of it.  You may need an alternative med to help you detox off of it.  A doc will be able to help you.  In the meantime, you may want to attend a Narcotics Anonymous meeting.  Many people in NA have dealt with addiction to prescriptions after surgeries.   Good luck. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Michelle W.
on 1/10/08 8:12 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
You have most likely developed a physical dependency.You are so not alone, many many people have this happen.Talk to your physician, tell him/her that you experience withdrawal symptoms, and come back and share your story.We all need you to help others who have had this happen, good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views