Techno problems

Patricia R.
on 1/6/08 10:34 am - Perry, MI

I need to vent big time.  My computer got a Trojan virus and I had to dump my hard drive and restore it to the factory settings, losing everything I had.  Now, I have had to rebuild it, and I am so annoyed because I lost some stuff I cannot get back.  I did not back some stuff up, like I should have.  What is really p***ing me off is that I cannot get the stuff off my iPod onto my new system.  I also cannot find the disc that came with my new camera, so I cannot put my pics from my camera back on the computer.   The good news is, I visited a Debtors Anonymous meeting yesterday and am hopeful that I am going to get that area of my life under control.  I also have been reading my Big Book and the DA book I got.  I am also making my phone calls and talking to my sponsor regularly.   I have been having considerable pain with my abdomen, surgical type junk.  My doc has me taking off two more weeks from work, so I am going to try to take it easy. So, that is where I am at for the time being. Huggles, Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views