Practicing these principles in all my affairs

Patricia R.
on 1/2/08 9:53 am, edited 1/2/08 9:54 am - Perry, MI
I finally contacted someone from Debtors Anonymous and got information about meetings.  My sponsor gave me a woman's number to call so I am going to get to a DA meeting over the weekend.   In the meantime, I have been writing on Powerlessness, reading the first part of the Big Book, my sponsor told me to read the first 165 pages of it, going to meetings and making my phone calls.  I still want to get roaring drunk so I won't feel this anxiety that is driving me up a wall, but I am already dressed for bed, and it is too wicked cold out to even think of going to get alcohol.  Not to mention, I see my therapist tomorrow and his foot has already resided in my butt too many times. I never did talk about the guy I was developing a relationship with.  He lives with his ex-wife.  I can't have a relationship with someone who is financially supporting his ex like that.  She does not work a lick, and he is on disability, and working part time.  I work three freaking jobs as it is.  She is an able bodied, lazy a$$ of a woman who needs to be kicked out on the street, and I just don't get it.  I need to have my head examined to even think I am ever going to find a decent guy, who earns a comparable wage who is not half as screwy as the guys I have met so far.  My ex and I cut off all financial ties the day our divorce was final.  DUH!!!!! Oh well, better to babble than act out.   Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views