Happy Sober New Year

Patricia R.
on 12/31/07 8:56 pm - Perry, MI
I just want to say that I am so grateful I woke up sober today and went to my AA meeting at 6:00 a.m.  We had 20 sober people there, who were all grateful to not have gone out last night and drink. I plan to do some shopping today, and some exercise, and do some crafts. Have a blessed, sober day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 12/31/07 9:28 pm - East Burbs, MN
Right back atcha Trish!!   The dh and I barely made it past midnite and then it was eyelid theatre for me... Happy New Year to you..!  Many blessings to you today and always!!

Dana      

Patricia R.
on 12/31/07 9:59 pm - Perry, MI

I passed out in the middle of my other addiction, a Law and Order marathon.  I was asleep on the couch by 10 pm, and woke up at 12:20 am to go to bed.  Should I found LOA, Law and Order Anonymous?  My mom and kids think I should.  LOL. Hugs, Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 1/1/08 6:13 pm - East Burbs, MN
Oh Trish, we are soul sisters I think..  I am a Law and Order junkie myself!!  I camped out on the TV and thats all I did yesterday.  LOL.  I did manage to switch over to a little Monk marathon last night..

Dana      

Patricia R.
on 1/1/08 8:33 pm - Perry, MI

What is funny is that I think there were actually episodes I did not see before, which I thought was impossible.  I want to buy the DVDs of that season to see them again. Hugs, Trish

Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 1/1/08 4:26 am - So. Easton, MA
Hey Trish! I plan to bake today, make some soup (how long before you could eat beef w/out feeling "not quite right" after??) and cut some shapes from some art glass to start a picture frame to match the flowers in Christine's bridal bouquet. (burgundy calla lily's and roses...um...and felt bats too)! LOL.. This should be fun...I don't care HOW goth she is, I'm NOT putting bats on the damn frame! :) Here's to gratefully sober hugs and a healthy 2008! Marie

RHONDA FROM KY
on 1/1/08 9:12 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Happy New Year everyone   Dan and I spent the evening and today at home.. SOBER. It really is a blessing and for that I'm grateful..
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views