made another stride...

marieh
on 12/20/07 11:20 am - So. Easton, MA
I sent all my toys to my g/f in Atlanta who's still involved in the D/s scene.  I feel good about this. I no longer need the things I acted out with, so this was a perfect solution!  I know I've lost more weight, but still don't see it. I'm feeling a bit guilty because ppl keep complimenting me, but I feel like saying thank you doesn't feel right. So in order not to be rude, I guess I'll just say thanks and call it a day.  Hope everyone's holiday is wonderful!! Hugs, Marie

Patricia R.
on 12/21/07 2:36 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on getting rid of the toys.  That is a huge accomplishment.  Be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for this one. Enjoy the compliments.  They slow down after a while, believe me, I know. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Curious G.
on 12/24/07 3:38 am - Peachtree City, GA
I'm proud and honored to follow your journey!  Growth is so cool! love and hugs, Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

marieh
on 12/24/07 3:47 am - So. Easton, MA

MICHELLE!!!  Boy are YOU a sight for sore eyes!!  I'm so glad you're back!! You were truly missed here!! :) Hope things are ok and you're all set to welcome Christmas!  Much love and warm wishes for a GREAT 2008!! Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views