For Those Who Are Afraid

Michelle W.
on 12/17/07 2:08 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
I know there are people who come and read our posts, and they feel they may need help but are too afraid to reach out.If you find yourself reading this, know that I was once like you.I was too proud to show my face, yet inside I felt so much pain.Nobody understood because they did not go through this surgery, and now found that they struggled with trying to fill that void the food once did.  Nothing will help you until you reach out to someone who understands.I am now in recovery from addiction.It is a place where I am learning that I can change and find peace in myself.If you are hurting or are feeling unsure about if you are dealing with other addicitons, please reach out, we understand.I hope you find strength to no you can rise above what hurts you.Even if it is a private message, I am here as I am sure, any of us would listen and understand.We are a unique group of individuals with a common problem.Don't let your fear isolate you.Reach out!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 12/17/07 4:43 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

well saidit's much easier to work on a problem when not so busy trying to cover it up.  We all on the OH Board have an addiction problem... of some kind (I truly believe).  If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired.. then seek help!!   It's out there.. and it's in here. hugsss with LOVE,  Rhonda

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views