Trish? and an update...

marieh
on 12/5/07 12:21 pm - So. Easton, MA
Has anyone seen Trish? I haven't seen her posting in over a week and am worried. I don't get to read the entire board every day, and figure she's on vacation (I hope?) and it's nothing serious. I am fitting into smaller sizes (16) and am happy about that. This weekend I'm hosting a Hanukah party and don't plan on overdoing it, but I'm not going to eat air, either. I AM finding I'm losing my desire for some things. Sadly, bakery desserts do NOT cause me distress. I'm still not in the mood to get any exercise in....and I can't stand this lull until spring training begins the 2008 season. :) Marie Oh...I fired my shrink for her unbelievably non-professional behavior. Baking is a stress reliever for me, but scary as I tend to EAT it before giving it away. She kept telling me to bring things in for her. I commented on her co-dependent issue with that, and found she didn't like being told to switch places. I figure...I"M the one who's supposed to be on the couch...but my shrink told me more about her personal life than I cared to know. She'd send me joke emails (way outta line here) and conduct personal calls on MY time. I saw her for a year and while I have made some strides, sadly, I'll remember her with a negative impression overall.

RHONDA FROM KY
on 12/5/07 9:24 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Good Morning Marie.. good to hear from YOU.. it seems that a few have been MIA from here for a little while. I worry and want to post asking for them.. but didn't know if I should either.  Hate call someone out if they don't wanna be.. but then MAYBE that's the best thing for them too.  At least they will know that we care so for the "regulars" that I've not heard from in awhile.. Trish Michelle Karen Lizzie... where the heck are you ladies.. Hope/pray that life is treating you kindly and the holidays is keeping you busy.    If you get a chance POST.. us peeps in here.. old and new.. DEPEND ON YOUS  for ones I haven't named, I'm sorry.. please post in and let us know how you are as well.. SHARING IS CARING.. and I just need to get to know your posts and names better!! hugsss with LOVE
Patricia R.
on 12/7/07 9:04 pm - Perry, MI
Dear Marie,  I have been AWOL, and not in a good place.  My doc switched my meds, and I have been not sleeping right for a few weeks.  It all caught up with me this week, and I fell into a huge funk, and crashed and burned a few nights.  I have not been making my meetings, and have felt like a failure because of it.  The good news is, even though I have wanted to get drunk in the worst way, I have not acted on that urge.   I will post more later, I am on my way to work at the hospital this morning. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 12/7/07 11:42 pm - So. Easton, MA
Tri****hank G-d you're ok!! I got worried because while I don't make it to the board every day, I know YOU do!!  If tehre's anything I can do to help, please feel free to call me!! Hugs, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views