Strange Affirmation post

Curious G.
on 11/19/07 11:05 am - Peachtree City, GA

forgive me.  I typed it.  I must put it out into the universe: things i am not willing to do:

eggshell walks beg somebody to make love to me mind read be responsible for more than my side of the street feel badly and as though I've done something wrong when another has unreasonable expectations from me feel badly when another does not voice those expectations yet punishes me for not meeting them constantly worry that I'm too distant, too close, too smothering, too aloof, too needy, too independant fail to trust my motives and intentions allow somebody to make me feel as though my motives are unpure be a bottomless landfill for emotional waste forgo sleep, eating and serenity put aside my own needs - emotional, physical, material, spiritual be afraid to say anything because it might be misconstrued as non supportive, non patient or judgemental have emotional conversations with somebody under the influence of alcohol or drugs jeopardize my sobriety due to my reactions to another human being be mind****** and tested with no chance to pass the test and just for effect:  *&$#(#%^  #&&$#, *&^%! and *&$^# m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Patricia R.
on 11/19/07 11:36 am - Perry, MI

Michelle, These are AWESOME insights.  You are so able to self-examine and see what you need to do to get better.  Keep up the great work.

Super Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 11/19/07 9:26 pm - So. Easton, MA
DAMN....this sht's happening to me AT WORK!!  I worry about being "too blunt"...but then, I wouldn't be ME if I were any less..."me"...if that made sense!  I LOVE your list!!  Cut, print and tape this to your bathroom mirror! :D Hugs, Marie

~~*jamie*~~ .
on 11/20/07 4:36 am - Martinez, CA
oh my god, michelle...are you sure you aren't living inside my head?? thanks for putting this out there! i needed to read it today!
              live simply. love generously. care deeply. speak kindly. life is short. break the rules. forgive quickly. kiss slowly. love truly. laugh uncontollably. leave the rest to god.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views