TRISH

RHONDA FROM KY
on 11/19/07 1:03 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I'm so sorry I missed your call Saturday nite.. Dan had heard my phone ringing (I'm mostly deaf) when we were coming in the door.  And then, I got in and put stuff away.. and ended up forgetting all about a call.  I listened to your message yesterday.. I should have called and for not calling to check on YOU I'm sorry!! Hope all is well.. and sorry I was not there when you need to talk I just hope that you were able to get thru to someone else then. love YOU.. Rhonda
Patricia R.
on 11/19/07 1:25 am - Perry, MI
Thanks Rhonda, It was one of those times I should have prayed first, but I didn't.  I did not reach anyone human, but did journal.  It was a rough night and I almost made a big mistake, which I am grateful today that I didn't. I will go into more detail tonight, at home. Thanks for caring. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views