When do I start the counting of my days?

niecey
on 11/14/07 9:36 pm - Wilmington, NC
I know this may seem insignificant to some but can anyone tell me when to start counting my days of sobriety?  Do I start from my first sober day???  My first day of sobriety was October 22 so would I be at 30 days on November 20? Thanks

~~*jamie*~~ .
on 11/15/07 4:52 am, edited 11/15/07 4:52 am - Martinez, CA
absolutly NOT insignifant!! start with your first day sober, and most importantly don't get ahead of your self, by anticipating "this day will be XX days", etc. just count today, so as of TODAY you have 25 days sober...hope this helps and am sending lots of prayers and good vibes for many, mmany more days for you!! jamie
              live simply. love generously. care deeply. speak kindly. life is short. break the rules. forgive quickly. kiss slowly. love truly. laugh uncontollably. leave the rest to god.  

RHONDA FROM KY
on 11/15/07 11:31 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
 I always got confused on this also.. but the worst part is.. I can't remember if my last drink was on a Friday or Saturday of last year.. it was either 11/16 or 11/17..  and I could look at a calendar but not sure which evening Dan and I drank on   I've been stating lately that my soberversary is 11/17.. I guess I'll just stick with it.. and run. huggggs, Rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views