Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 11/13/07 8:48 pm - Houston, TX
Happy Hump Day..  Today I am grateful.. That I am grounded..   I know that reality sucks but it keeps you in check.. That I got to spend the evening with Yvonne and attend a seminar.. Thanks to OH for sponsoring the seminar.. That I spoke with several people after the seminar.. I love being the pebble.. BTW Debra, some people did know who I was because of the show.. LOL..  That I know why people do things and understand that things happen for a reason..  For being able to know the difference between reality and the pretend world..   That I have Debra and Yvonne in my life.. They keep me grounded and let me know that I will always be just Ramon..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
~~*jamie*~~ .
on 11/14/07 1:37 am - Martinez, CA
Today I am grateful for... the 2 job interviews I have this afternoon my godmother is making a miraculous recovery--thank you, God! the sun is shining my daughters are healthy, beautiful and doing well in their college careers the love of my family and friends frank's 5 mos sober today the nonfat peppermint white mocha that i am drinking! ha ha Love to you all...your prayers for a favorable outcome at one of these interviews would be appreciated! Jamie
              live simply. love generously. care deeply. speak kindly. life is short. break the rules. forgive quickly. kiss slowly. love truly. laugh uncontollably. leave the rest to god.  

Curious G.
on 11/14/07 5:01 am - Peachtree City, GA
I am grateful: That this (whatever this may be) too shall pass That I have a program and a sponsor and some tools with which to deal with adversity That I am gainfully employed with benefits That I have a wondeful family with whom to share the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday That I am strong and I persevere That I know how to meditate That I have opportunites for growth each day That I understand how to love and be loved That I have a home and amenities, food, clothing, extras That I am learning to set boundaries and keep them That each day is a new chance, another shot, a do-over For coffee - good coffee mmmmmmmmm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

RHONDA FROM KY
on 11/14/07 11:06 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Today I am grateful for.. Work.. that I enjoy going to.. friends who love me for ME.. the people in AA that I'm starting to recognize and them recognizing me..  altho I still suck at names.. my sponsor.. offering to read the Big Book with me..  it makes me accountable.. Dan.. and the burritos he made for supper Yummie.. and the love that he shares with me.. Allie and Katie.. just the cute little furbabies they are.. they love me and I them!! my home and all the things in it.. that altho I'm an alcoholic I was a functional alcoholic.. hugsss with LOVE. Rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views