Life is ONE-derful!!!

marieh
on 11/9/07 6:29 am - So. Easton, MA

I feel so blessed!! I saw Dr. Hess today for my 3 month follow up and I'm down 38 big ones!! I'm almost half-way to my total suggested lard loss and I'm so psyched! He gave me a few suggestions for constipation relief...Benefiber or Metamucil...or Miralax.  I'm ready to buy all three! :)  Along with more water, more exercise and more veggies I'll get sleek before you know it!! Tomorrow I shop for a dress for my 30th high school reunion later this month! I feel so good right now!! On top of the world!! (now that I'm under 200)

I'm grateful for today, for tomorrow, all my yesterdays and everyone in my life! Thanks to all of you for helping me get here and feel better about myself!!

Marie

RHONDA FROM KY
on 11/9/07 10:34 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

congratulatons skinnie hugsss

marieh
on 11/9/07 8:54 pm - So. Easton, MA

Thank you so much!!  This has been an awesome week for me!!

Marie

Patricia R.
on 11/9/07 12:35 pm - Perry, MI
That is so awesome.  I am actually jealous that you are below 200 before me.  I hit yet another stall.  I am getting really good at doing that these days. Congratulations on your weight loss, and your 30 year reunion.  I have not been to a reunion since my 10 year in 1985. Super hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 11/9/07 8:51 pm - So. Easton, MA
Thank you!! I'm losing fairly slowly in comparison to others whoare 90 days out. Some have lost more than 40. 50, etc...Being diabetic, it slows things down to a crawl.  Plus, I barely have 100 to lose so that slows it down too. Still, I'm glad I'm finally seeing myself smaller. Odd that to ME I look like I only lost 5 pounds, not almost over 30.  I'm not sure about this reunion. Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest, so this will be it for me.  Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views