So far so good

Patricia R.
on 11/3/07 9:29 pm - Perry, MI
I have been doing pretty well, all things considered.  I had a chance to go to a prayer meeting on Friday night, and am so happy I went.  It is something I used to do years ago, in fact I hosted it for years when I was married.   Saturday, I went to Villanova University with my sister and sister-in-law to see my nephew participate in the PA Special Olympics tournament.  We had so much fun.  The best thing was seeingi the students from Villanova interacting with the athletes.  Our team had the best cheerleading section.  It was awesome. Last night, after getting home late, I crashed and watched TV and knitted.  I am exhausted, but doing well.   I hope everyone has a great day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 11/4/07 12:06 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

awesome.. sounds like you are having fun and keeping busy.  It's funny.. now that I'm sober.. it's amazing how much I actually get out of the house and do..  it's much better than just sitting home feeling like ****   Take care

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views