My Birthday

DarDar
on 11/2/07 5:21 am - exton, PA

Yesterday was my 50th Birthday. I was planing on it being low key. After work I went to two meetings. I was running a little late for the second meeting. Just as I walked into the meeting EVERYONE stood up and sang Happy Birthday to me. They gave me flowers...roses. Wow! So much for being low key! LOL When asked about my age...I told them that I was old enough to know better, but young enough to be doing it anyway.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

DarDar

339/197/124 (yeah...right)
Patricia R.
on 11/2/07 1:39 pm - Perry, MI
November 1, 1957 was a very good day to be born.  That is my date of birth as well.  My family threw me my party a week ago.  They had me wear a sash that said, "1957 Classic" and a tiara that had 5-0 on it.   I am thrilled to be old enough to join AARP and young enough to enjoy life at the same time.  I am not getting older, I am getting better. Happy Birthday Sister, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 11/2/07 11:14 pm - So. Easton, MA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! How wonderful for you! Im 48 and looking forward to the milestone. :)  I LOVE your line about being young enough to do it anyway!!  That's the spirit!!!

MANY happy returns!!

Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views