A Great Beginning

Michelle W.
on 10/30/07 11:38 pm - Olmsted Falls, OH
Monday, I graduated from my outpatient recovery program, it was really touching.I have been sober for almost two months, and I feel really great.Working a 12 step program through NA/AA has been such a blessing in my life.What matters most is, I am doing it the way I should, no shortcuts.I no longer feel the need to alter my program to fit my lifestyle, I accept my disease and recovery as is.Praying is also a big change, but it feels good to have faith in God again.The self pity is fading away, and that is something I carried around my whole life.Good things can and do happen.My heart is awakening to all of the things I ignored in addiction, and I am loving it.
Karen N.
on 10/31/07 12:42 pm - Charlotte, NC

Great post! Congratulations on graduating from your OP Program and welcome to the beautiful world of recovery.

KEEP STEPPING and ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!!

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

Patricia R.
on 11/1/07 7:30 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on completing your program and your two months sobriety.  Keep taking it one day at a time. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views