TWO WEEKS!!!

Telbereth
on 10/28/07 1:38 am - SW , MO
Can't say its been easy, and I had some big help bc of the days in the hospital and my current general lack of mobility but I'm starting to notice less cravings AND WEIGHT LOSS!  The craving is still there at times but not as often and I'm transferring that addiction to a more healthy music obsession.  Cataloging 80 gigs of music is a great time sink and when I come up for air hours have gone by without a thought other than what's at hand.  I'll still be rehabbing my hip for another month or so, so that will hopefully give me a good non-drinking start when I go back to work with its stressors. Thanks for all your help!!
Beginning My Real Life

A Work in Progress

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/28/07 9:45 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

That is awesome.. glad you are hanging in there and don't sell yourself short.. two weeks is wonderful and YOU did it.  Keep it up..

Thanks for keeping us posted.. and get well soonin all aspects!!

Loril
on 10/29/07 12:19 am - Hopkins, MN
THAT IS AWESOME!!!  Stay strong, you can do it!  I also have to find a way for my non-drinking time, taking it baby steps.  I am a bit ashamed to say that I turn to sleeping when the weaknes****s.  I know that is totally not the way to deal, but for now that's what I've done.  So I will have to find something to keep me busy and keep my mind in other places!  But I'm proud of you, keep your head up!   Lori

Lori at Goal  

RNY October 2004

Patricia R.
on 10/29/07 11:35 am - Perry, MI

Glad you are going okay.  I kill time by crocheting and knitting.  I am making scarves and a shawl, and Christmas stockings for the holidays. Hang in there.   ODAT Hugs, Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views