Sunday A.M. Gratitude

Karen N.
on 10/27/07 10:55 pm - Charlotte, NC

It's early but I can still be full of Gratitude!

Sox won.

I'm going to the Panthers game today. Not sure about winning but the weather is PERFECT. The company is PERFECT and I get to watch Peyton Manning play. Nice.

Great meeting and fellowship last night.

Important project due Tuesday 75% done.

Lost 2 lbs. SCORE!

Made a new friend of Bill W's from OH.

Walked 8855 steps yesterday of a 10000 goal. Yay!

For all those who love and support me....unconditionally.

That I now know how to love and support unconditionally.

Love and peace,

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/28/07 9:37 am, edited 10/28/07 9:37 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

Today I'm grateful for..

this mornings AA meeting.. I actually went up and shook hands without my sponsor there..  the speaker was good.. and FUNNY.  I got to welcome a previus *bar friend* in the program.  Also I recognized another guy as a cousin of a friend of mine.. and we talked briefly.  It's nice spotting people out that I've met or known over time. going to my mom and dad's with Dan.. we had a wonderful meal that she made.. I got to see my sister, brother-in-law and niece and actually sit and chat with mom/dad after we ate.. it was wonderful.  Not to mention getting to bring home some left overs.. and the applie spice walnut cake was deeeelicious.. but I told her no leftovers for that!!  lol Online shopping.. whoo hoo.. I got online and ordered the knives that my mom wants for Christmas.  Having them shipped to her.. gift wrapped with a note saying do not open until Christmas. Friends/family.. and Dan.. to be loved and love back.  To KNOW that I still have ALOT of growing to do in this way of life..  but lookforward to grow.

hugsss with LOVE, Rhonda

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views