yeah...i'm cryin....

PittsburghCutie
on 10/26/07 5:04 am - Pittsburgh, PA
last night i have a double meeting-I love them, home group#1, this morning I love them, home group#2 I love them dearly....I cried at both meetings last night and this morning because I thought for sure this was the last time I'd be seeing them in a long time seeing as i have court on monday.

My attorney just called again and got my hearing pushed back again...get this..11/26/07. That means holidays with family, that means no fancy jewlery for my swanky christmas dress for mikes work party. I am just so grateful....this is the first sign I've that I know that my higher power is working he's listening to me and leading me in the right direction.

I thank the lord above for the blessings I have and firmly believe in my higher power.

I love you guys-

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Karen N.
on 10/26/07 6:42 am - Charlotte, NC
Good on you for looking at the bright side of things. Keep on stepping!!!

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

Patricia R.
on 10/26/07 6:54 am - Perry, MI
Yes, your Higher Power is in control, and will continue to show Himself in ways such as this.  Remember to take it one day at a time.  The holidays will come, and go, when it is time.   I remember being upset with my youngest because he spent a Christmas in rehab, and it was the first chance I had to have all my kids together after my divorce.  I could have looked at it with the attitude that he was at least getting help.  I was being selfish at that time. You will be fine if you keep working the Steps, and keep looking to God for your strength for each day.  Remember ODAT. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/27/07 9:59 am, edited 10/27/07 9:59 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
excellent.. keep it up hun..
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views