Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 10/25/07 11:11 pm - Houston, TX
Good Morning.. It's Friday! ! ! ! Today I am grateful.. That I made it home safely and ticketless.. For love that I have to share.. That others love and appreciate me.. For voice mails.. For every one of my friends that keep me grounded in life.. I love you all..  For understanding that I am just Ramon.. SONG OF THE WEEK..

CHANGE THE WORLD (Eric Clapton)

If I can reach the stars, Pull one down for you, Shine it on my heart So you could see the truth: That this love I have inside Is everything it seems. But for now I find It's only in my dreams.

And I can change the world, I will be the sunlight in your universe. You would think my love was really something good, Baby if I could change the world.

And if I could be king, Even for a day, I'd take you as my queen; I'd have it no other way. And our love would rule This kingdom we had made. Till then I'd be a fool, Wishing for the day...

That I can change the world, I would be the sunlight in your universe. You would think my love was really something good, Baby if I could change the world. Baby if I could change the world.

I could change the world, I would be the sunlight in your universe. You would think my love was really something good, Baby if I could change the world. Baby if I could change the world. Baby if I could change the world.

MOVIE QUOTE OF THE WEEK..

"THAT IS WHY THEY WON'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME.."  FROM THE MOVIE TROY..

Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Patricia R.
on 10/26/07 3:28 am - Perry, MI
I am grateful for Being healthy enough to clean my house Having sick days for today, because my hernia hurts Having a great surgeon who cares Having wonderful kids, friends and family who will honor me at a 50th birthday party this evening Being sober, and aware of my recovery needs, and being willing to take the steps necessary to ensure I stay sober. My cats who drive me nuts and purr when I am down. Caller ID that protects me from answering when someone unhealthy is calling. Have a blessed day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Karen N.
on 10/26/07 7:03 am - Charlotte, NC

Hey now....It's FRIDAY!!!! WoooHoooo

Gratitude List:

Trish is celebrating the big FIVE-OHHHH!!!!!

It's still raining and the lakes are up 2 inches.

It's chilly outside....yummy.

I ran into my surgeon today and had a nice chat.

I have 'officially' left OBESITY behind and am now OVERWEIGHT!!! Starting with MORBIDLY OBESE....being overweight is Swwwweeetttt!!!

22 Days left until my vacation.

Today, out of the blue, my normally very reserved daughter hugged me and told me I was the best mom in the world. I remember feeling like the WORST mom in the world for a very long time. Music to my ears.

For all those that love and support me, my recovery and weight loss....my SUPERHEROS!!!

Peace and love to all,

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety