October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
diana1073
on 10/25/07 2:42 am
AMEN! 
~~*jamie*~~ .
on 10/25/07 2:54 am - Martinez, CA
Amen is right!!! Thanks!
              live simply. love generously. care deeply. speak kindly. life is short. break the rules. forgive quickly. kiss slowly. love truly. laugh uncontollably. leave the rest to god.  

jastypes
on 10/25/07 6:10 am - Croydon, PA
Have you ever heard the rest of this prayer?  We recite the whole thing at Celebrate Recovery: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time. Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace. Taking as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is, and not as I would have it. Trusting that You will make all things right if I surrender to Your will, so that I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

PittsburghCutie
on 10/25/07 6:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I read it every morning in my kitchen, as t is plaqued on the wall.

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/25/07 8:52 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

Amen love YOU

Patricia R.
on 10/25/07 10:52 am - Perry, MI
What a wonderful prayer to start the day, or in my case, end the day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 10/25/07 11:16 am - So. Easton, MA

Thansk for the reminder. I forget to recite this one most days....I think if I did, I'd feel much more centered and at peace...in fact, I'm sure I would.  Hugs, Marie P.s....did anyone ever tell you you look just like Liv Tyler in that photo?? :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views