Finally Made a Meeting

Patricia R.
on 10/23/07 7:00 am - Perry, MI
Well, I crawled out of bed this morning, and made it to my meeting, a little late.  It was a really good meeting on reaching out to others.  I shared near the end, and put out there what I am struggling with.  Well, it turns out that a girl who hangs out with the gang from the bar down the street knew my brother and was at his viewing last year.  She heard me describe the dinner last night and knew about it, but did not attend.  I also mentioned that the funeral was down the street from the meeting.  She said such nice things about my brother, I wanted to start crying.   I am physically exhausted, and ready to collapse.  I am also financially in a mess.  I ran out of money to pay my cell phone bill with, so it is shut off.  I am not sure if I am getting a paycheck this week, because I don't think I got my paystub into the office in time.  I am screwed.  I tried to cash in some of my retirment money, but can't because I don't have enough to tap into.  I am behind in so many bills it is not funny. Gotta run. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/23/07 9:29 pm, edited 10/23/07 9:30 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Glad you got some *medicine* Trish..  keep working it hun Financial burden can be so overwhelming..  and I myself don't know the answer on how to overcome that for you.. just know that you will be in my prayers.  Thankfully for myself.. when times were tuff I could just go without on some things.. or juggle bills.. or my mom offered some help.  I did not have the shopping addiction so much so I was never too far in the hole.. *thank GOD*.. but can understand *like all other bad habits* how easy one can get there..  Again prayers coming your way..
marieh
on 10/24/07 12:52 pm - So. Easton, MA

Trish I wish I could help but the best I can do right now is pray. You've got that, my friend.

Hugs,

Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 786 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 770 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 993 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1701 views