Oh My Gosh!

Patricia R.
on 10/15/07 12:39 pm - Perry, MI
I am so sick right now, it is not funny.  I have overeaten all evening, and foods that are not good for WLS patients.  I want to puke in the worst way.    I did not have sugar, but I still want to puke.  I overate several times, and it was not pretty. When I got home, I wanted to cut.  I have been a cutter, and had an episode last week.  I am not suicidal when I do this, I just make marks.  I found a new spot on my body where nobody in my everday life would see the marks.  I used to cut on my inner upper arm, but that is too visible with short sleeves. Today I got home with a strong urge to cut, and kept talking myself through that.  I guess my overeating compensated for that. Now, I just want to curl up and die from the nausea and discomfort.   Gotta go to bed. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/07 3:24 pm - Phoenix, AZ
jastypes
on 10/15/07 10:02 pm - Croydon, PA

Trish!  You are WAY too precious for that.  Please call me whenever you feel tempted in that way.  At least I can listen to what's going on.  I don't think I got a chance to mention it to you the other night, but my son and his girlfriend were cutters.  They're both in recovery now, but I've seen the relapses and I know the pain that goes behind that behavior.  I'll try to give you a call tonight to see how your'e doing.

I'm praying for you.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patricia R.
on 10/16/07 12:26 am - Perry, MI
Thanks, Jill, Cutting, like the food and alcohol, is addictive. There is a cathartic release that goes with it that is hard to explain. I did not cut, and I am determined not to. I see my therapist on Friday and hope to get some insight and support at that time. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/16/07 12:37 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
glad you are feeling some better.. and made it thru the evening.  It's hard for me to grasp the understanding of cutting with the emotions and all.. altho I know in my head that it's the same as any other addiction.   Take care my friend.. one day at a time!! hugss, Rhonda
marieh
on 10/16/07 9:08 pm - So. Easton, MA
Trish, please call me if you need me! I'm here if you need me.  Love, Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety