Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 10/8/07 9:51 pm - Houston, TX
Today I am grateful.. For Da Boys.. 5-0 way to go Cowboys For everyone that has been a part of WLS journey although some of us may not be as close now you all had a part in it.. For being the person that I am today.. I know I am a better man and I have a lot of people to thank for that..  For reaching goal in 15 months and maintaining.. For a wonderful place like OH where I can come on and help other people..  BTW my episode of Big Medicine is being shown on the Discovery Health Channel this Weds. Night.  So if you have nothing else to do catch the Zebra roos and pink slippers..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/8/07 11:04 pm, edited 10/8/07 11:05 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

this morning on my drive in.. I was praying/meditating.. and cried.. cuz I'm blessed and thankful.

This is what I'm grateful for..

Dan and I read our today's reading.. it stated how this world is not all about US.. that we are like a "cog in this big universe".. pulling/turning together to make it all work and balance.  I am thankful that today Dan and I are working cogs.. rotating together.. supporting each other.. when we argue we get so mad at each other.. but his reasons for being mad at me has helped me to improve.. and my reasons for being mad at him has helped him to improve.  Our arguements are not really about the "planter".. but about control.. and we both know and understand that and even tho it's not fixed *yet* it's being worked on day to day.  Sunday we argued.. but within 5 minutes we were able to actually talk to each other about the real issue.. and explain why we were mad and actually work thru the issue and will not have to hopefully argue about that issue again. I'm thankful for the AA program..  they say live for today.  And I always thought I was.. but realized that maybe I wasn't.. maybe that's why my jaw always feels so tight.  Like I'm waiting for the ball to drop.  If I'm happy today.. perhaps I can relax my jaw.  I don't have to worry about the ball dropping..  I'm thankful for the AA program.. I realized last nite just how self center I can be.  In my thinking of not calling my sponsor over the weekend cuz *I* was good.. I learned last night when seeing her that she has turmoil in her life right now.  Her son is being tested for possible leukemia.. perhaps my call to her would help her get *out of her head*.. it's not always about ME.   Thanks Ramon for posting this every day.. it HELPS ME reading other's grateful posts

Corgi Mom !.
on 10/9/07 9:57 pm, edited 10/9/07 9:57 pm - sunny, FL
I am grateful for my husband who blessed me with his support and faith when mine was gone.  For my animals that are truly a blessing to me.  For me who continues on this journey with slips and falls but a faith that rebounds.....For this place to come and not feel alone.....And oh yeah...for the size 8's that still fit almost three years out
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views