Back to Day 1

Loril
on 10/8/07 2:59 am - Hopkins, MN
I'm ashamed to admit that I goofed yesterday.  I am going to be careful not to let it get me down and be discouraged.  I have so much guilt tho.     *sigh*  Lori

Lori at Goal  

RNY October 2004

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/8/07 4:33 am, edited 10/8/07 4:33 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
please don't be discouraged.. the only requirement for AA is the desire to stop, and you have displayed that desire.  Keep coming back.. it works if you work it!!   have you been able to go to a meeting yet??  And THANKS for sharing..
Patricia R.
on 10/8/07 11:35 am - Perry, MI
18 years ago, I attended my first AA meeting.  I had a Day 1 three times in a week.  I then had a new Day 1 in February, and again in March.  After that, I was able to put together over 8 years before I started a relapse of on again, off again drinking for a few years.   Keep trying and keep looking for support.  Hopefully, like AA.   Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 10/8/07 8:26 pm - So. Easton, MA

Don't give up Lori!  If meetings are the thing that kept you dry before, it's time to revisit! I KNOW you can do this! :)  Don't look back. You can't change it, you can only go forward!

Marie

Telbereth
on 10/9/07 1:52 am, edited 10/9/07 2:33 am - SW , MO
Lori, Your strength is truly encouraging...I am afraid I fell this weekend as well and I was afraid to fess up.  (BTW - the delay in fessing up is because I follow this board from work and we had Monday off.)  The main positive I see is that it looks like we are still date siblings.
Beginning My Real Life

A Work in Progress

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 10/9/07 7:00 pm - East Burbs, MN

Hey Lori ~  Dust yourself off and jump back on sweety!!  I had MANY 1st days..  Good thoughts and prayers to you for strength!!

Dana      

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views