Still alive at Day 5

Telbereth
on 10/5/07 4:50 am - SW , MO
[Trying to get poetic in my headings.] I am just thankful that today is not like my dream was where I slipped and was majorly bummed afterwards.
Beginning My Real Life

A Work in Progress

Loril
on 10/5/07 5:39 am - Hopkins, MN

Like the poem, and way to go!  I am feeling pretty weak, but I will hang in there, even if it means going to bed at 7:00!!!!!!!  And it might.  Friday/Sat will be tough!  And by the way, I dreamed about hot dogs last night and I was hiding from everyone to eat them...Im sure any analyst would see the correlation with wanting to sneak a drink, huh? 

Keep up the great work!

Lori at Goal  

RNY October 2004

Curious G.
on 10/5/07 3:13 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Are you sure you don't just need to get laid?  *wink* (ok - blaming that one on the fatigue!) m
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Patricia R.
on 10/5/07 7:42 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations!!!!!  Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Karen N.
on 10/6/07 1:52 am - Charlotte, NC

The good thing about drunk dreams is you don't have to pick up a while chip when you wake up!

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/6/07 1:46 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

that is AWESOME... CONGRATULATIONS.. can't wait for tomorrow's progress..from BOTH OF YOU(S).. keep coming back

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views