A Great Day !!!

Michelle W.
on 10/1/07 3:38 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
Today, I am two weeks clean!!! I cannot remember the last time I could say that, probably not since right after my surgery.I have decided to work through Narcotics Anonymous and my outpatient program at UH.It feels good to be free of painkillers, and be so alert.Friends have said I look allot healthier too.I am so grateful for the program of NA, for keeping me on the right path.I also am glad I've seen the importance of an honest program.
RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/1/07 3:57 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
That's awesome.. glad you look and feel better and I know you do. I was at my uncles 80th birthday party Saturday.. and his son in his 40's looked older than him.  His son (my cousin) looks as if he's living a hard life of party'n.. my mom said he looks just like her other brother (who died of alcoholism).  It almost made me cry.. I wanted to say something to him, but did not. take care, Rhonda
Patricia R.
on 10/1/07 4:14 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations on two weeks clean.  That is awesome.  I hope you keep attending your NA meetings and posting here.  We need your experience, strength and hope. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Karen N.
on 10/1/07 6:12 am - Charlotte, NC

Hairgirl,

Congrats on the TWO WEEKS CLEAN! That's awesome. You've already experienced some of the gifts of NA. Thanks for sharing them with us and ....Keep Coming Back!!

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

marieh
on 10/1/07 9:06 pm - So. Easton, MA

Congratulations on beingn two weeks clean!!  :)  I'm happy and proud for you!!! Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views