Prayers and Support for Injured Sailor

Patricia R.
on 9/30/07 10:27 pm - Perry, MI
I got this from Nicole on the PA forum.  Please pray for him and send him some OH love. "I heard from my mom she says that Matt is not doing so well, he is in alot of pain and they cannot keep him comfortable they are worried he will become dependent on morphine. They cannot close the wounds on his legs because there is not enough skin, he may need a skin graft, His arm may need at least 20 surgeries and there is no gaurantee he will keep it. Please I know it is alot to ask but I am asking that if you have a moment you throw a card in the mail for him. He and his parents needs some encouragment, He has served with honor and now needs support.  Thank you all  Matt Roberts Portsmouth Naval Medical Center 620 John Paul Jones Circle Ward G  Room 36 Portsmouth, Virginia   23708-2197"
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 770 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 751 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 976 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1682 views