10 months?

PittsburghCutie
on 9/18/07 1:08 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Did someone say 10 months??

HOORAY RHONDA FROM KY HAS 10 MONTHS SOBER!!!!

I love you sweet t's and am very proud of you!

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/18/07 4:00 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
 she called me sweet t's... *warm fuzzy feelin* Thank YOU Lizzie.. all things in my life, have contributed to my 10 months of sobriety.. I guess  my Higher Power has been very good to me in directing my life these past 10 months.   I love YOU too.. and am so happy that you are on the path of recovery.. I pray that your High Power leads you as well 
Patricia R.
on 9/18/07 12:39 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations Rhonda.    You go girl.  Everyday is a milestone during the first year.  Keep up the great work. Hugs and love,   Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/18/07 12:47 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thanks Trish check out my other post.. I took a big step tonight.. in trying to work the program.. Thanks for all your posts.. and wonderful support. they have definitely helped ME. love YOU.. Rhonda
marieh
on 9/19/07 9:55 am - So. Easton, MA
Rhonda!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!  Isn't sobriety THE best feeling?? Man I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! I'm so happy for you! You must feel unstoppable!!! :D Hugs Marie

Karen N.
on 9/18/07 5:07 am - Charlotte, NC

Thumbs Up Congratulations on 10 months!!!

And Keep...... I'm Back coming back!

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/18/07 6:16 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thank YOU Karen.. you betch'a  you can't get rid of me so easy now...
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views