My own personal terrorist

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/07 8:05 am - philadelphia, PA

ive posted here once before about my ex...he is from egypt and put me thru years of grief. he forced me into having abortion because he was too greedy to pay for kids...hes cheated and well, theres so much more to the story that i dont feel like writing it all.  well he left me and our daughter for a 50 year old woman (he is 28) just so he can get his hands on her money and left us with nothing. well i have been struggling for a while. then after praying like mad and practically living on careerbuilder.com, i found a wonderful job that pays me extremely well...i walked in there thinking they would never pick me, but when they did, i realized this man had my self esteem shot. so im all happy last night and all that im finally able to pay my bills without him lurking around and griping about paying them. so he calls me last night demanding i let him take her to egypt for a week this month!!! i said there is no way im letting some crazy man like him taking her to some 3rd world country without me. he wont let me go. then thats to bad dude! so he starts to threaten me. i call his old lady GF up and flipped on her telling her how he is still abusing me when he comes to get my kid for a visit and how he is harassing me and im gonna get a PFA on him. i had to put my WLS on hold just to find a job and he wont let me be happy or do what i need to do to provide! i dont know what else to do and i am starting to get scared.

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/07 11:53 am - Duncanville, TX
Hello Miss Jambi.!! Put a restraining order him to keep him away fron your daughter.    2nd you are right not to trust him.  3rd move to a diffrent location, so you may be safe and you may have to sanctify certain things to be safe. I think this man is a danger to you and your daughter and don't no way at all to tell your ex-huband of what you are doing and don't contact his wife.   Their always some one out their who care about you don't be afraid to seek help from other people. TAKE CARE LEAWANDA
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views