Grateful Post..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/13/07 10:40 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
today I am grateful.. for going to the Promises meeting last nite.. we read from the Big Book and discussion was good.  We discussed about feeling welcomed in AA no matter what race you are.. also about relapse.. and about those in AA are not perfect nor do they claim to be.. the only requirement is the desire to quit drinking. afterwards I got to go to my favorite thriftstore and browse.. bought a pair of boots for a coworker/friend for $1.50.. and she liked them.  Also bought a cd of celtic hymns/inspitational music. I listened to my new cd on the ride in to work... I was able to reflect and meditate.  It was nice.. I get off work today at 12:30.. not sure of my plans yet.. but who cares.. lol.. it'll be nice. for GOD.. and his will... I'm grateful for my and Dan's path of recovery.. and for Ramon as he travels to a conference this weekend to tell his story to others, that they may find their path to recovery or be inspired to continue on the path.   Have a wonderful Day..  please be kind to yourselves today.. take a moment to be grateful.. sharing is caring!! 
PittsburghCutie
on 9/14/07 2:33 am - Pittsburgh, PA
hehe...sharing is caring, kinda reminds me of

be kind and rewind....

Go Steelers!!
October, 1st, 2004-LapRNY
298/157/140'ish
Patricia R.
on 9/14/07 11:58 am - Perry, MI
Hi Rhonda, Great gratitude list.  I have been making daily lists like that for months now, and I send them to a friend who is discipling me in my faith.  She has me now listing them as "God showed His love for me..."  It is an attempt at getting me to believe that I am loved by God, no matter what. Thanks for sharing that with us. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views