Re-affirmation

Curious G.
on 9/11/07 5:17 am - Peachtree City, GA
Putting some affirmation  and gratitude thoughts out into the universe today...... Everything in the universe is exactly how it is suposed to be at this moment in time I have been blessed with all the tools I need to work though my difficulties.  My puzzle is missing no pieces; it's just up to me to assemble it. I am a child of God and the Universe and I am loved and cherished. The greatest thing I will have done at the end of today is to not have taken a drink. God has a plan for me; I'm just not supposed to know what it is or else I'd screw it up.  I have a great ability for love, tolerance and forgiveness - this will make my life more peaceful. It is ok to be vulnerable and let somebody love me.  Fear should never keep me from showing all facets of myself to this wonderful man.  He's not running away.   Easy Does It, First Things First, and Stay in Today - not accidental mantras ok - that about does it love and light to you all! muah! Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "God does not care about our mathmatecial difficulties - he integrates emperically!" - Albert Einstein

Patricia R.
on 9/11/07 10:04 am - Perry, MI
You sound great today, Michelle.  It is amazing when we do the footwork how our thinking changes.  I need to get my sorry A** to some meetings so I can get the squirrels out. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Karen N.
on 9/11/07 1:13 pm - Charlotte, NC

Michelle,

Great post. I've been a little 'meeting deprived' lately so it's extra nice to come here and remember my gratefulness.

Blessings,

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/11/07 9:20 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
thanks for sharing with the universe today...  it made me
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views