Grateful Post..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 9/10/07 10:25 pm - Houston, TX

Today I am grateful..

That I had dinner with Yvonne.. People if you have not spent time with this lady you have to meet her and know her to enjoy just how great of a person she really is deep down inside..

That I have great people in my life.. I love you all.. Like Joni (Katy Girl) who turns 29 again today.. Happy Birthday Sweetie.. I luv ya! !

For cell phones.. I would be lost without them..

For having sick time.. I am not feeling too good today and I am home sick and I am getting paid..

That I am speaking in San Antonio this weekend http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_ details/?pkid=1801&key=05b9937043226a91c5dceef2d9e9911b and I hope to make contact with at least one person and change their lives.

This being 9/11 I am grateful for all the men and women that have given their lives so that I might have the freedoms that I do today.. Also I am very grateful for firemen and police officers that risk their lives everyday.. God Bless Them All..

Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
RHONDA FROM KY
on 9/10/07 11:58 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Today I'm grateful for.. a good nite's rest I had and waking up.. for Dan who get's up every morning with me.. and gives me a morning kiss and wishes me a good day.. for my job.. with my coworkers who are also my friends.. and the money I make to have the luxuries I have.. my health.. my sister/niece/brother-inlaw.. my parents my GOD and mostly my SOBRIETY because without it.. none of the others would have the same meaning/purpose.. love ya all.. have a wonderful day!!
~~*jamie*~~ .
on 9/11/07 9:27 am - Martinez, CA
Hi, I'm Jamie and I am a classic codependent! Today, I am grateful for... the love of my friends and family my two beautiful grown up daughters, Juanita and Esperanza my pyhsical health my (improving) mental health my clearer perspective that i don't have to let anybody treat me in anyway that i don't accept my faith in my power greater than myself all the love and wisdom i get from everyone on these boards! all the things that we sometimes take for granted and never should!
              live simply. love generously. care deeply. speak kindly. life is short. break the rules. forgive quickly. kiss slowly. love truly. laugh uncontollably. leave the rest to god.  

Patricia R.
on 9/11/07 9:31 am - Perry, MI
Today I am grateful for my new school, where I can actually teach without major problems from kids.   I am grateful that I can get physical therapy for my back injury. I am grateful that my kids are healthy and that two of them have good jobs and one is able to attend college. I am grateful for my relationship with God, which is more precious than I could have imagined. I am grateful for friends who are supportive. I am grateful for my therapist and psychiatrist who put up with my insane behavior and assure me I am not insane no matter how weird I get. I am grateful for my sobriety, which will be six years on the 25th of this month. I am grateful that my kids forgive my past mistakes with them, and that they desire I participate in their lives. Great topic. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

marieh
on 9/11/07 11:59 am - So. Easton, MA
Im' grateful for Ramon starting this thread... For 21 and counting years of sobriety...NOTHING IS FINER!! For having a husband who loves me and a daughter and son in law who do too... For starting a new job on Monday at the bank For learning more about me every day For Rosh HaShana this weekend, starting tomorrow night!  For waking up every day and having a new chance to make someone happy For this board and the people on it

Karen N.
on 9/11/07 1:27 pm - Charlotte, NC

I'm grateful for.....

Another day of sobriety and the willingness to turn over my will & life to God.

My husband's birthday gift....he was both surprised AND loved it....bonus!

Celebration dinner with the family and everyone could be there at once.

Not getting squirrley when others had a few beers.

My friend Robyn was given another day to live.

My health.

My scales.

I couldn't find anything that wasn't too big to wear tonight....yes!

My sponsor and sponsees.

Money to pay for an upcoming women's spiritual retreat.

Restaurants that have healthy food on the kid's menu AND let me order it.

For everyone that supports me, my sobriety and my weight loss.

For all those serving in the military so that I have the freedom to curse those who are the cause of them being there.

The fact that I have to make myself stop the gratitude list because I could go on and on and on.

Peace and blessing to all.

Karen

Friend of Bill W.   "I come from a long line of plump women with bad knees"

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety